Blog 8

My thoughts about the future keep changing. Every person says something different and the news is always changing. At first, I thought we would go back to school at the end of May. Then, after school was cancelled, I realized that I have no idea when things will go back to normal. Some of my friends have asked me, and I usually just say something random. Some of them are more optimistic and some aren’t. Today one of my teachers was talking on our class zoom and she said that classes might not resume in the fall. This stressed me out even more. I don’t know what to expect or look forward to because there is so much uncertainty. It becomes more apparent each day how much I took seeing my friends, going out to eat, going on drives with my friends for granted. The uncertainty and stress make me feel confused because I feel like I have no control of knowledge of what is to come. I know that no one has the answers right now, I just wish there was a definite time when this would all be over. 

Comments