Day 4

During the quarantine, technology has played a larger role in my life. Technology always played a role in my life because I used it to communicate and for school. Now, technology is the only way to communicate. I have to use social media, which I don’t like using, to communicate with my friends and extended family. I also have to use FaceTime just to talk to my friends. It’s very different because now I feel like I rely on technology to maintain friendships. I also feel like every week all I do is stare at a screen. For the past two days, I have had a headache because of all of the technology I have been using. I use it to watch tv, to do my school work, to talk to my friends. It feels like my entire day is oriented around technology. As a result of that, I have learned the importance of having other activities in my life that don’t involve technology to give me a break. 

Comments