Day 7

Today, an article by NBC news has the title “Pritzker to Announce Illinois Schools Will Remain Closed for Rest of School Year”. This announcement made me very upset. Before this news, I had hoped that we would be able to go back to school. I tried to stay optimistic that we could get things under control before the end of the school year. I remember when school first closed, and I thought we would be out for maybe a month to six weeks. Now, the news of school closing for the rest of the year has made me realize that it is going to take a long time for things to return to normal. There will be a long period of time where no one will feel comfortable in large groups or even be allowed in large groups even after the quarantine is lifted. The presence of Covid 19 keeps getting larger and it’s scary because of all the uncertainty that surrounds it. 

Comments